HOW DO WE HELP PREPARE YOU?
Rosedale Technical College is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Pennsylvania Corporation. Rosedale Tech is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career School and Colleges and is licensed by the Pennsylvania Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Rosedale Tech has been evaluated by the ASE Education Foundation and has been judged to meet the Automotive Service Excellence standards for all eight mechanical areas in both the Automotive and Diesel Technology programs.
Learn More About Our Programs
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM AFFILIATIONS
The College is approved by the U.S. Department of Education for participation in Federal Title IV Financial Aid Programs as well as the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) for participation in the PHEAA Grant Program and TIP Program.
Rosedale is also approved for:
- Training of Veterans and War Orphans
- Training by the PA Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Re-training of displaced workers under TRA/TAA Programs
- Workforce Investment Act Training
- Funding from the Pittsburgh Promise
- Mid-Atlantic Association of Career Schools (MAACS)
- Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Pittsburgh Area Chamber of Commerce
- National Coalition of Certifications Centers (NC3)
- Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (APSCU)
Rosedale Technical College is an Equal Opportunity Educational College and Employer.